Storytellers Nate Scrapbook Layout
How I created Nate Scrapbook Layout
1. I collaged photos of my new great-grandson, Nate, and printed on white cardstock.
2. Used StoryTeller paper
3. Cut a circle and placed on left bottom corner, with a rattle and Baby Boy sticker inside it.
4. Added a silk flower with leaf and stem on lower right corner which I had used glitter and a button on flower.
5. Placed a New Baby sticker on right upper corner
6. Used blue felt letters to spell our Nate vertically on leftside.
Scrapbooking Kits courtesy of Storytellersclub.com, Scrapbook by Myra Bettis, member of Allscrapbookingideas.com Design Team
Submitting your scrapbooking layouts for publication is quite very easy. Just go to the scrapbooking layouts submission form and tell us about your scrapbooking layouts, like materials used, techniques etc. Include any additional information you would like us to know about your layout, Write a book, or keep it simple, the choice is totally yours!
When you are satisfied click "submit" and the layout form will trigger an automated e-mail. Check your inbox and reply with your scrapbooking layouts files attached, no more typing required.
Submit....reply with layouts....done!
Once I receive your layouts, I will build and host a webpage for your scrapbooking layouts.
Go to allscrapbookingideas.com home page for more scrapbooking ideas.
All Photos, Graphics, Images & Text
are Copyright © allscrapbookingideas.com
All Rights Reserved