Storytellers Scrapbook Layouts
Materials used to create these scrapbook layouts pages, are courtesy Storyteller Club!
- Storyteller Paper
- Lazy days tags
- Red Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Scrapbooking Pens
- Journaling Tag
- Rattle and Baby Boy Stickers
- Felt letters
Lazy Days Scrapbook Layout
Story Teller paper and embellishments used.
- Placed lazy days tage uppler left cover ribbon border by Story Teller
- Placed red cardstock with photo of Gaby, my great-granddaughter, and myself
- Used white pen to doodle in various areas
- Used Story Teller Journaling tag to add text about Gaby
- 2 more photos used; 1) on Story Teller embellishment frame 2) on red cardstock.
Nate Scrapbook Layout
- I collaged photos of my new great-grandson, Nate, and printed on white cardstock.
- Used StoryTeller paper
- Cut a circle and placed on left bottom corner, with a rattle and Baby Boy sticker inside it.
- Added a silk flower with leaf and stem on lower right corner which I had used glitter and a button on flower.
- Placed a New Baby sticker on right upper corner
- Used blue felt letters to spell our Nate vertically on leftside.
Scrapbooking Kits courtesy of Storytellers Club
Scrapbook by Myra Bettis
Allscrapbookingideas Design Team
Remember scrapbooking ideas is limited only to your own imagination. We are all unique and have different lives, careers, hobbies, experiences etc from others.
Capitalize on your uniqueness and turn it into your own unique scrapbooking pages.
It keeps you informed about unique themed scrapbooking ideas, free layouts, Product reviews, supplies, tips, information etc.
Or you can even share your ideas, suggestions feedback etc that will help us improve our scrapbooking experience.