Storytellers Scrapbook Layouts
1. Story Teller paper and embellishments used.
2. Placed lazy days tage uppler left cover ribbon border by Story Teller
3. Placed red cardstock with photo of Gaby, my great-granddaughter, and myself
4. Used white pen to doodle in various areas
5. Used Story Teller Journaling tag to add text about Gaby
6. 2 more photos used; 1) on Story Teller embellishment frame 2) on red cardstock.
1. I collaged photos of my new great-grandson, Nate, and printed on white cardstock.
2. Used StoryTeller paper
3. Cut a circle and placed on left bottom corner, with a rattle and Baby Boy sticker inside it.
4. Added a silk flower with leaf and stem on lower right corner which I had used glitter and a button on flower.
5. Placed a New Baby sticker on right upper corner
6. Used blue felt letters to spell our Nate vertically on leftside.
Submitting your scrapbooking layouts for publication is quite very easy. Just go to the scrapbooking layouts submission form and tell us about your scrapbooking layouts, like materials used, techniques etc. Include any additional information you would like us to know about your layout, Write a book, or keep it simple, the choice is totally yours!
When you are satisfied click "submit" and the layout form will trigger an automated e-mail. Check your inbox and reply with your scrapbooking layouts files attached, no more typing required.
Submit....reply with layouts....done!
Once I receive your layouts, I will build and host a webpage for your scrapbooking layouts.
All Photos, Graphics, Images & Text
are Copyright © allscrapbookingideas.com
All Rights Reserved