Storytellers Family Scrapbook Album
Scrapbook Supplies courtesy of Storytellersclub.com
1. Edge each chipboard page with blue paint.
2. Cover each page with paper and/or cardstock according to page design desired. The sample uses Pagemaps 6x12
3. Distress all papers with ink.
4. Add a combination of Storytellers cardstock embellishments and 3-D embellishments, as desired. Glue dots are essential to attach lumpy embellishments to your pages.
5. Use white cardstock for photo mats, as desired.
6. Use journaling and decor stamps as deisred.
7. Bind the album with the Zutter Bind-it-All machine.
8. Attach various matching ribbons to the binding.
9. Add photos and ENJOY!
Submitting your scrapbooking layouts for publication is quite very easy. Just go to the scrapbooking layouts submission form and tell us about your scrapbooking layouts, like materials used, techniques etc. Include any additional information you would like us to know about your layout, Write a book, or keep it simple, the choice is totally yours!
When you are satisfied click "submit" and the layout form will trigger an automated e-mail. Check your inbox and reply with your scrapbooking layouts files attached, no more typing required.
Submit....reply with layouts....done!
Once I receive your layouts, I will build and host a webpage for your scrapbooking layouts.
All Photos, Graphics, Images & Text
are Copyright © allscrapbookingideas.com
All Rights Reserved