Halloween Scrapbooking Ideas
Halloween scrapbooking ideas helps you to document scary details of how you celebrate this special occasion.
When you try to come up with Halloween scrapbooking ideas, you can start by sketching a large tree on orange scrapbook paper.
Having a photo cut out in a circle of someone dressed as a witch could be the moon and for the pumpkins you can have photos of other people or your children dressed in their costumes.
Some scrapbooking ideas you can use for your Halloween scrapbook are:
- A list of the treats you gave out.
- Photos of the Halloween party.
- Copy of the meal menu (if you served a meal)
- A list of food and drinks that you served.
- Do you have a special family recipes for halloween? Then write it down.
- If you make your own costume every year or if you make your children’s costume, photos of the costume and maybe you could have the pattern written out to tell how you made the costume.
Some other Halloween scrapbooking ideas you can use are:
- Photos of the decorations.
- The type of music or song you sang at the party.
- A list of games that you played at the party
- A copy of the invitation you sent out
- Words such as “scary” and “spooky” with the letters cut out separately could embellish each page.
- Get creative with your Halloween scrapbooking ideas and use black and orange paper to decorate the pages and cut out decorative borders to put around the edges of the page.
- Use Halloween stickers and draw witch’s hats over the photos or decorate around them with trees, ghosts, black cats and trees.
- Having little funny journaling notes next to the photos adds a twist to the scrapbook.
For example if someone made a really cute remark about something that happened at the party, you could write this remark next to the photo so your won’t forget it.
Looking through the scrapbook, years from now will bring back memories of that moment.
Halloween Scrapbooking Layouts: This is the place where you can submit your and proudly show off your Halloween Layout to the world. You'll be able to see your layout on your very own web page. That's right...YOU get to submit layouts and have your own page on this website.
Please subscribe to my newsletter, Allscrappyideas. It keeps you informed about scrapbooking ideas, information, tips etc that I have added, including some great scrapbooking ideas layouts. Or you can send send your ideas, suggestions feedback etc that will help us improve your scrapbooking experience feedback.