Looking for some great Halloween scrapbooking ideas for your little ghosts and goblins?
Simple Halloween Scrapbooking Ideas
Below you is a list of simple Halloween Scrapbooking Ideas for creating great hallowed scrapbooks:
- Purchase leaf die cuts and one green pipe cleaner.
- Spiral the pipe cleaner at one end, thread on leaf and feed the other end through three holes at the top of the Pumpkin.
- You now have a little Halloween page scrapbook to fill with photos.
- As the kids go through their candy, save some of their favorite wrappers, making sure they are free of candy residue. Use them to compliment your Halloween scrapbooking ideas as embellishments.
- With more candy wrappers, arrange them as a collage, scan and enlarge on your computer. Print on card stock. Use the card stock as background, title block etc.
- Take lots of pictures. If your kids trick or treat at night, take several indoors just in case the night pictures don’t come out too well. There is nothing sadder than returning from the photo lab without good Halloween pictures.
- While you are carving pumpkins, take pictures of the pumpkin throughout this transformation.
- Print them in tiny 1 ½ x 1 ½ squares and line them up for your title block across the top of the page. You should be able to fit about 5 or 6 across the 12” dimension of the page.
- You might consider the option of using them on either side of Halloween page scrapbook cover.
- Your unique Halloween scrapbook might include actual memorabilia from a carved pumpkin. After removing the seeds and allowing them to dry thoroughly, you can place them in a small, see thru box or bag and mount them on your page.
- Some families create a Halloween Scrapbook just for this holiday. Each year, they take a family photo with everyone dressed in their costumes and add it to thier family scrapbook.
- Have the children tell you their Halloween stories. Incorporate them where possible.
You can make a Halloween Scrapbook for yourself, for your family, love ones, grandmother or elderly relative. It means so much to them to be able to see the children partaking in different activities.
Share your Halloween Scrapbooking
Layouts with fellow scrappers!!!
Simply use the form below to upload your layout and its "story". Including the supplies. The steps by steps procedures on how the page was created. Every Layout has a story and it's helps others give you the constructive advice that will make you a better scrapper.
PLEASE NOTE: Only Halloween Scrapbooking Layouts will be accepted on this page.
Remember scrapbooking ideas is limited only to your own imagination. We are all unique and have different lives, careers, hobbies, experiences etc from others.
Capitalize on your uniqueness and turn it into your own unique scrapbooking pages.
It keeps you informed about unique themed scrapbooking ideas, free layouts, Product reviews, supplies, tips, information etc.
Or you can even share your ideas, suggestions feedback etc that will help us improve our scrapbooking experience.