Engagement Scrapbooking Ideas
Remember your special day with engagement scrapbooking ideas. You can use them for a stand alone album – especially if someone throws you an engagement party, or use them to begin your wedding scrapbooking ideas.
Either way you will find the following engagement scrapbooking ideas helpful:
- Write your version of the story, and have your fiancé do the same. Express your feelings and place the two side by side for a memorable two page scrapbook layout.
- Take pictures of the place that he asked you to marry him. Make labels with special words describing the day, the weather, how you felt or anything unusual and build up engagement scrapbooking ideas in this manner.
- Use your engagement announcement as the inspiration for your page or the cover for an entire album.
- Visit the local scrapbooking ideas store for some great papers, stickers and other embellishments. Consider buying papers in the color that you will use for your brides maids gowns. This will help tie in the wedding pictures later on.
- If you are fortunate enough to have someone throw you a party, have a little note book available for guests to journal their thoughts and offer their written congratulations. You can copy and cut up the messages and use them as embellishments for your engagement scrapbooking ideas.
- Use the word “engagement” written in several different fonts and sizes on the computer. Print the page out with the computer and adhere to a frame mat. Place your engagement photo behind the mat and use as inspiration.
This is the start of your commitment to your spouse. Remember and preserve it in a way that will help you feel special ten years from know when things are a little rough. These special pre-wedding scrapbooking ideas can be a vital part of your family memories. Be sure to use archival products for this and all scrapbooking ideas.
ADD TO YOUR SOCIAL BOOKMARKS: Blink Del.icio.us DiggFurl Google Simpy Spurl Technorati Y! MyWeb
Remember scrapbooking ideas is limited only to your own imagination. We are all unique and have different lives, careers, hobbies, experiences etc from others. So capitalize on your uniqueness and turn it into your own unique scrapbooking ideas for your scrapbooking pages.
Please subscribe to my newsletter,
Allscrappyideas. It keeps you informed about scrapbooking ideas
, information, tips etc that I have added, including some great scrapbooking ideas layouts. Or you can send send your ideas, suggestions feedback etc that will help us improve your scrapbooking experience feedback