Birthday Scrapbooking Ideas
Happy Birthday Scrapbooking Ideas is one of the most popular themes and part of our scrapbooking albums.
There are so many scrapbooking ideas that you can use for this theme, but here are a few new twists.
- Using birthday hat die cuts, mount a head shot of each guest on the die cut. Scatter the photo / die cuts around the page with the guests name below. You can also accomplish birthday scrapbooking ideas like this with a die cut of the number for the birthday person’s year.
- If you are having a birthday party, be sure to photograph and explain each “event” such as games, or sleeping bags piled in your child’s room as well as the cake and other usual photos.
- Have the guests make a “happy birthday” scrapbook page as an activity. Let them use their own ideas. You supply paper, crayons or markers for them to work with. Photograph each guest while they work and add the photos to their page later on.
- Let your child make up his or her own birthday scrapbooking ideas. You will find that they have a totally different perspective. A few weeks after the big day, take them to the scrapbooking store and let them choose a page and some embellishments. Make the page together.
- For an adult birthday, have party guest “guess” the age of the birthday person. Later, write the guesses down and make stickers or use numbered rubber stamps and questions marks to “frame” a photo of the birthday person for silly scrapbooking ideas.
- Have the birthday person create some journaling about their “big day”. Use topics such as what it means to be “seven”, or what I did on my twentieth birthday. Scan and make background papers or incorporate the original as journaling for more birthday scrapbooking ideas.
Since everyone has a birthday every year, you may consider using this landmark day for an annual contribution to your family, friends, baby, and love scrapbooking ideas.
Birthday Scrapbooking Layouts: You can also share your Birthday Scrapbooking Layouts with fellow scrappers!!!
Remember scrapbooking ideas is limited only to your own imagination. We are all unique and have different lives, careers, hobbies, experiences etc from others. So capitalize on your uniqueness and turn it into your own unique scrapbooking pages.
Remember scrapbooking ideas is limited only to your own imagination. We are all unique and have different lives, careers, hobbies, experiences etc from others.
Capitalize on your uniqueness and turn it into your own unique scrapbooking pages.
It keeps you informed about unique themed scrapbooking ideas, free layouts, Product reviews, supplies, tips, information etc.
Or you can even share your ideas, suggestions feedback etc that will help us improve our scrapbooking experience.